I love how the cake for my daughter’s 8th birthday turned out. Easy too.
Rectangle cake (with chocolate icing – for the paddock)
Horse Plastic Toy Figurine (I used a Schleich horse figurine and fence which acted as a gift for my daughter too)
Cake bunting (I purchased from Sew Sweet)
On the day of the party, I put the decorations on the already-make cake and it was done.
We held the party at a park. I hung bunting in the tree and hired a few ponies for the children to ride. It was all pretty simple: craft, pass the parcel, a play dough game, playground to play on, cake to eat and ponies to ride.
Pass The Parcel
Fabulous classic party game. To mix it up, I wrote a question on each wrapping layer of brown paper for the respective child to ask the party girl.
Brown craft paper
Decorative or regular tape (I used Scotch Expressions Magic Tape)
Small individual treat
Permanent parker or texta
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Where do you like to go for holidays?
- Do you have a favourite movie?
- What song do you like?
- Which do you like to do best: a) swim b) draw c) jump up and down
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Corn Fritters - March 26, 2015
- Nest Cupcakes - March 24, 2015
- Plastic Egg Faces - March 24, 2015
- Beautiful Mother’s Day Gift: Your Child’s Handwriting on a Necklace - March 22, 2015