It’s Christmas Week on the Blog!
Hi I’m Katie and I blog at Mummy Daddy and Me makes Three. I am Mum to a little girl who will be two on Christmas Eve, and a bump who is due in February. My blog is all about our adventures as a family, mixed with lots of photography, as I am obsessed with taking photos.
I saw this recipe in a Christmas magazine last year and decided to tweak it a little. They are so incredibly easy to make, and if you have older kids then they will have great fun helping you decorate the snowmen.
You will need
Pack of White Marshmallows
200g icing sugar
Writing icing in whatever colours you fancy
A few tablespoons of water
Biscuits- we used digestive but can you use whichever you fancy, or if you are feeling especially creative you can make the biscuit dough yourself
1. Mix 220g of icing sugar with about 4-5 tablespoons of water. You may need more or less than this, but just add water until the consistency of the mixture is right- you don’t want it too gloopy or too runny.
2. Spread the mixture on to your biscuits using the back of a spoon. Leave to set for about 20 minutes.
3. While it is setting, you can decorate your marshmallows – these will be the faces of your snowmen.
4. Then stick your marshmallow heads on to your setting mixture.
5. Once the icing has dried and set, you can then use the pens to decorate the bodies of your snowmen.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Rainbow Flowers - April 25, 2015
- Cute Toy Canvas for Tween Study Space - April 25, 2015
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015