I’m Kelly, and this is my blog.
If I had to sum up the blog in one sentence, I would say it’s about discovering the joy of motherhood in a fast-paced world by loving the little moments which are like pieces of a puzzle, together over time creating a beautiful masterpiece.
If you’re new here you may like to read more about me, see the FAQs, follow me on facebook read 10 Ways to Be A Fun Mum, participate in a love the moment challenge or look around the blog. I write posts 3-5 times a week so check back regularly. If you like what you see you can subscribe to posts via email or RSS feed on the left side bar or on BlogLovin, plus there’s my monthly newsletter too.
I believe creating a happy childhood for my children is like gifting them little memory anchors that can be drawn on throughout their entire life. To achieve this, our mission as a family is to be amazing in the moments we have and to delight in all the wonders in them.
I love nature, and seek to join the dots with the world around me as I live.
I’m into simple, rustic food.
I do (easy) craft, but it’s less about craft and more about value.
There’s personal posts here, where I share stories and thoughts about motherhood.
I’m an adventurer — a truth seeker — with a desire to connect meaningfully with those I meet on this varied path I walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
I use different social media channels for different things and below is a quick summary.
Where You’ll Find Me
Aside from this blog, you can also find me:
- Running networking workshops on social media, small business and blogging in Brisbane with Good Conversations.
- Writing travel posts for Brisbane Kids
- On Radio: 612 ABC Parenting Panel and 96Five
- Featured in online and in-print media, including Pumpkin Patch, World Vision, Huggies, Talking Mums, Woman’s Day, New Idea, Coles, KleenexMums, Indulge eMagazine, Sydney Morning Herald & RedBalloon
- Advocating as a World Vision Blog Ambassador & working with other NGOs like Save the Children
- Editing the Cakes To Make website (live soon)
Cool Things I’ve Done
- Traveled to New Zealand, Thailand, India and Laos
- Participated in the World Record for the Longest Catwalk with Ecco Shoes
- Met my World Vision sponsor child
- Interviewed The Wiggles, Fashion Designer Peter Morrissey, TV personality Tara Dennis, Celebrity Chef George Calombaris, Masterchef 2011 Winner Kate Bracks, swimmer Kieren Perkins.
Leave a comment to let me know you were here or contact me.
Use your own judgement or obtain advice from a relevant professional to decide what activities and ideas are appropriate for you and you family. I do not accept any responsibility for injury sustained as a result of following the suggestions contained within the content of this blog.
Visit my other blogs: