Often it’s the teachers who organise fill the blank letters for Mother’s and Father’s Day. I thought it would be a nice idea to draft a letter for the kids to fill in for the teacher this time. It’s a lovely way to summarise the year and it’s interesting to learn about what the kids enjoy most about school and how they appreciate their teacher.
Design by Melissa Smith
Click below for four different versions of the letter:
Writing the Letter
- Some of lines may need some direction for younger kids. I usually suggest a list of possible adjectives if they need ideas or rephrase the line.
- I don’t like to guide the kids too much on this because their own responses are lovely.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016