We are going on a our annual family holiday to the South Island in New Zealand! I can’t wait! For our yearly big family holiday, I always pack something special for the kids. We are driving around in a camper-van this time so I decided to get journals and stationery packs for my kids and this is what I have in them.
- A journal each – I find ring ring binder journals get wrecked easily so I go for properly bound books
- Pack of stickers each
- Word search/crossword books I found on special for 3 of the kids. For my youngest child, I bought him a Dinosaur Origami pack instead because he’s really into that
- Variety of pens my kids love: gel pens, coloured ball point pens, felt pens, a pencil each
- I added some washi tape (to tape any pics or brochures into their books as we go along)
I find keeping everything for the respective child in big pencil cases works best because it makes it easy to cart around and it gives the child a place to keep all their things. The drawing pens are for everyone to share.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016