I adore fill in the bank letters for kids. I did one around Mother’s Day and with Father’s Day around the corner, I did a version for Dads too, with help from my designer friend Liss from LissLetters.
There is a black and white and coloured version that are free to download and use. Just click the respective image for the PDF file or click the links below:
- Father’s Day Letter Printable – Colour
- Father’s Day Letter Printable – Black and White
- Father’s Day Letter Printable – Blank Dear ____
I’ve added some notes below which may be useful when it comes to filling in the blanks.
Writing the Letter
- Draw a picture or add a photo to the frame
- The line “You’re as ____ as a ______.” may need a little direction. Usually I start kids off with an adjective suggestion: Brave, Strong, Kind, Nice, Lovely and they tend to get the idea.
- I don’t like to guide the kids too much on this because their own responses are absolutely adorable (and funny).
There is a mini book version of this too, and you find the printable here.
More Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016