My kids are so hungry in the afternoons! I have over 60 afternoon tea ideas here and mini pizza is on the list because it’s a hit with my kids. Good for lazy dinner nights or lunch on the weekends too.
Simple toppings: pineapple pieces, bacon pieces, cherry tomato, shredded ham, salami, tin corn etc.
- Separate in half and lightly toast English muffins in toaster
- For toppings, I used what I had in the fridge at the time which was tomato sauce, cherry tomato, salami and ham (which I cut up in shreds).
- I threw it all on to a board and the kids made their own. I have also done this for the lunch box and the kids loved it (I just put it in cold).
- Pop under the a medium grill for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016