These are easy to whip up and are fun for imaginative play (set up an ice cream shop), use as party invitations (write on the back) or decorations (make a bunting with string). Make your own (use the blank printable) or you can download the template my kids and I painted with watercolours, which makes it quick and mess free.
Paddle Pop (Popsicle) Sticks
1. Print template and cut the ice cream shapes out. There are 2 copies of each design.
2. Glue on the blank side of one ice cream shape, add the paddle pop stick in between, and press the blank side of the other shape on the back.
Name the Flavours
One of the uber fun parts is to name the flavours and set up shop. My kids grabbed an empty box, wrote out all the flavours on the side, then cut inserts into the top of the box for the ice creams to sit.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016