Like it? You can make it in just 30 minutes! Here’s how…
Step 1: Gather your materials.
You will need:
- A piece of timber. I used a cupboard door from IKEA.
- Super Glue.
- White Lego bricks. You can order packs of ‘white only bricks’ on eBay.
- Lego mini figures.
Step 2: Mark out where you would like your Lego bricks to sit.
Use a ruler to ensure they are evenly spaced.
Step 3: Super glue the Lego bricks onto the timber.
Super glue dries quickly so you will need to place them accurately.
Step 4: Arrange your mini-figurines
Once the super glue has dried, arrange your mini-figures.
Step 5: Mount and display!
Looks amazing as a bedroom features, and it doubles as a place for the kids to store their mini-figurines. The kids can take the ones they want to play with off whenever they want.
Quick Video Tutorial
More Lego Posts
Latest posts by Cath Johnsen (see all)
- 10 family films from the 80s and 90s you can watch again on Netflix - October 28, 2016
- Princess Party – Glitter Princess Parties Performers - October 25, 2016
- Turn Kids Drawings Into Clothes - October 3, 2016
- Finding meaning in nature – Stone Fonts and Butterfly Alphabets - September 19, 2016