I used to do this when the kids were little. I dug out an old pic from 6 years ago. Aww, bless! Look at them!
All you need
- Bowls or plastic containers
- Food Colouring
- Cups/spoons/plastic cups/plastic toys/paint brushes/spray bottle (things like that to add to the play)
Note: I only use a few drops so it’s very diluted and I don’t find it stains hands (unless a lot of colouring is used)
- ‘Paint’ the driveway or house walls.
- Mix colours
- General water play
- Add plastic figurines. Could be a special watering hole for My Little Pony or Lalaloopsy dolls.
- Add coloured water to a spray bottle and the kids can ‘add colour’ to the garden.
- Hang up an old sheet or towel on the clothesline and the kids can spray or paint it with coloured water.
- ‘Mix’ and ‘Bake’ the water with spoons.
- Add sand, mud, flowers to make a ‘magic potion’.
- Challenge the kids to make something pretty. Maybe float leaves or petals in the water.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016