On the school holidays, I made up a huge box of fun stuff to keep the kids occupied. One of the goodies I always have in stock is chalk. It’s so handy for many outdoor play ideas. One of the games my children play is hit the target. They set this up themselves.
Cheap sponge cut up or pool balls
Bucket of water
1. Draw a target on concrete with different sized circles and whatever measure for each circle, the centre circle being the greatest number (e.g. 1,2,3,4,5 or 10, 20, 30, 40, 50).
2. Mark a throw line.
3. Put sponge or balls in a bucket of water and take aim and throw. The wet sponge makes a mark.
I noticed my kids draw up a tally box too.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016