Here’s a simple project using an empty cereal packet. Fun for racing cars down, a small ball or a marble.
- Cereal Box 450ml or larger
- Craft knife/Scissors
- Cardboard roll
- Tape/Craft Glue
- Small car, marble or small ball
- Optional for decorating: washi tape, pen, paper, tape
1. Cut an opening on the front of the box, leaving about a 1-2 cm border of box in tact. Keep the cut out section of cardboard to use for the ramp and sign.
2. Using the box as a measuring tool, cut a ramp just smaller than the width of the box out of the cardboard cutout.
3. Tape or glue the cardboard roll to one side, inside the box. For the other side, cut an opening from the base of the ramp to about half way up the box.
4. Tape or glue the cardboard ramp on top of the roll and then fasten to the base of the box with tape.
5. That’s it! So quick and easy! Can decorate with paper, washi tape, paint or pens too. Or add a sign.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016