To finish off a family day, I organised a foot spa. The kids thought it was funny, and it was nice to connect with everyone in that way. I went around to each person, dried their feet and rubbed moisturising cream into them. A simple family fun idea and easy to set up.
Bucket or tub
2 Tablespoons Bi-Carb Soda
I used a drop of lavender oil in the water too
- I added the bi-card and a drop of lavender oil to a tub of warm water.
- Soaked feet in the water for 10 minutes
- Remove feet from water and dry.
- To finish ti off, I also massaged everyone’s feet with moisturising cream.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016