I love milk bottle lids. They are cute and useful for all sorts of things and you can find of the ways we’ve used them here. The kids are into play shops at the moment, and I made a ‘money’ coin slot for them.
This would also be a good activity to keep toddlers occupied for a little while! Drop the lids in, empty the container and do it all over again. Write numbers on the lids and it becomes a counting game.
Ice cream container
Paper/Washi tape to decorate the top
1. If the lids have any paper inserts, remove. Then wash and dry.
2. Cut a slot big enough in the top of the ice-cream lid for the milk bottle lids to easily fit.
3. Decorate the lid if desired. I used paper and washi tape.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016