Image Julie Vigor
Julie shared with me this simple game kids can create from time around the house.
Paper Plate Quoits (or Coits)
What you need
Empty 1.25 L Bottles
Rocks or sand
1. Fill the empty bottles with something to weigh them down like sand or pebbles and screw the lid on.
2. Cut a big hole in the middle of paper plates (and make sure they can easily fit over the top of the bottle).
3. Set the bottles and mark out a line where to throw them from. See how many you can get!
Idea: Place bottles so there is a different level of difficulty and write the point number on the bottles with permanent marker. Could be 1 for the closest and 5 point for the bottle furtherest away.
Reminds me of a rope quoits game I received as a gift in my childhood. It looked just like this one and I loved it!
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016