I adore matchboxes. They are super sweet and useful for all kinds of adorable projects (just Google matchbox craft). Creating LEGO beds is a simple way to use them in play.
Empty Matchbox (matchbox sized boxes are available at some craft/discount stores)
Matchbox template or wrapping paper
- Print the template and cut out with scissors (or use wrapping paper).
- Wrap it around the matchbox and glue.
- I used a clean tissue inside the box for the sheets. Fold about a cm or so over for the pillow, and then fold the base up, using the length of the box as a measure. Then fold the other way, using the width of the box as a guide.
Other Ways to Use Wrapped Matchboxes
- Write little messages inside and give to friends.
- Fill with jelly beans or wrapped lollies and gift as a party favour.
- Place a small gift inside. For example, make a washer necklace and place it in a match box to give.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016