You won’t need to prepare anything for this cute idea. Just print it out, cut out the hats and add them to the dippy eggs before you crack them open. So cute. Fun for an Easter morning breakfast.
Dippy Egg (tips here on how to cook it)
Non-toxic permanent marker
1. Print the Egg Bunny Hat Printable here (or click the picture below).
2. Cut carefully around the dotted line and measure around the top of an egg to size. Tape.
3. For an added touch, cut the bow and stick it on the outside of the egg cup with blu-tack.
Just a bit of fun!
P.S. They are cute for Barbie too.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016