Coconut Drop Biscuits
250g McKenzie’s Fine Desiccated Coconut
395g sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
15 glace cherries, halved
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix coconut and condensed milk together until well combined. Add vanilla essence.
- Drop tablespoons of coconut mixture onto baking paper. Top with cherries.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Cherries can be replaced with blanched almonds or ¼ tsp of strawberry jam.
Recipe provided by McKenzie’s and published with permission.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016