I make my own stock in the Thermomix (you can buy your own or find a stove top recipe here).
- BBQ Chicken carcass
- Onion (quartered)
- 2 Cloves of garlic (skin on)
- Pinch salt
- 1.2 litre water
- Herbs of choice (I like to use a few bay leaves, thyme & a few black peppercorns)
Weigh 1200 mls of water into the jug. Place all the other ingredients into the basket. Cook for 35 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3. Remove basket with the spatula and you are left with the stock. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill in fridge and skim any excess fat from the top.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016