It’s easy to make a cute chair out of a recycled small tin.
225 gram empty tin (tip: the pull-open tins aren’t sharp, plus I’ll share below to ensure the edges are smooth)
Small section of material
Small section of wadding (or you can use cotton wool balls or even plastic bags instead)
Hot glue gun
1. Wash and dry the tin well, and remove the label.
2. Use the tin as a guide and draw a circle on a piece of cardboard. Cut the circle out.
3. Wrap a small piece of wadding and material around the circle.
4. Pull material tight as you wrap it around the under side of the circle. Set aside.
5. Use the Washi to cover the tin. Lay the pieces in vertical lines and overlap to the inside of the tin so the edges are smooth.
6. Glue the cushion to the base of the tin and it’s done.
For all the items in the Barbie dollhouse, check this post.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016