Well, this was a hit with my kids! They gobbled them up for afternoon tea. It’s a slightly different take on Frozen Yoghurt Bites I’ve made before.
- Kebab Sticks
- Thick yoghurt – any flavour (Greek Style consistency works best)
- Baking paper
- Large container
- Large plate
The good thing is you can make a batch of these delicious almost-icecreams and store them in the freezer for whenever.
1. Thread blueberries on to the kebab stick.
2. Place on a plate and lather with yoghurt. Rolling the blueberries into the yoghurt works well.
3. Line a freezer safe container (large encourage to fit the length of a kebab) with baking paper. Lay each kebab down, allowing enough space in-between so they don’t get stuck.
4. Freeze for at least a couple of hours.
5. Eat immediately when removed from freezer.
Tip: I eat any left over yoghurt myself! Or you can make them into frozen yoghurt bites (see variation below)
- I’ve made frozen yoghurt bites in mini silicone muffin trays before (see here)
- Another delicious idea is to coat blueberries in yoghurt, plop in a baking paper lined (freezer-safe) plastic container and freeze. They are yummy to snack on right from the freezer, or add to fruit salad.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- No Bake – Bedtime Teddies - September 20, 2016
- Disney’s Pete’s Dragon - September 8, 2016
- Bean Bag Games – How to Make No Sew Sock Bean Bags - September 7, 2016
- Getting Back into Exercise – Week 1 - August 31, 2016