This is an incredible dessert. It’s so simple to make, delicious and only requires two ingredients which you can keep on hand in the pantry and freezer at home. When unexpected guests pop in or you need a quick and easy dessert to take to a party, give this a whirl!
360 grams white chocolate, grated
1 kg mixed berries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Arrange berries in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle white chocolate on top. (You can grate the chocolate using a cheese grater, food processor or Thermomix)
4. Cover and bake in moderate oven for 20 minutes, or until berries become syrupy and chocolate is melted.
5. Serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Latest posts by Cath Johnsen (see all)
- How to host a Christmas party for preschoolers - December 2, 2016
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life Season Return - November 25, 2016
- New Lego Super Hero Girls launching soon! - November 9, 2016
- 10 family films from the 80s and 90s you can watch again on Netflix - October 28, 2016