This sticky notepad holder is easy to make for Father’s Day. Plus, it’s useful too!
Craft glueThick cardboardApprox 41 Paddle-pop (Popsicle) sticksPenSticky note padFelt pensScissors
1. Draw on cardboard a 11 cm square (this is idea for standard sticky note pad size). I used a section of cardboard from a box.
2. Glue down 2 paddlepop sticks parallel inside the pen line.
3. Glue a dot on the ends of another 2 paddle-pop sticks and place on the existing paddlepop sticks to form a square. Just check here that the note pad will fit nicely inside the square (but not too snug).
4. Repeat this process, placing 2 parallel paddle popsticks at a time until you have used all sticks expect one.
5. Write Happy Father’s Day (year) on the remaining paddle-pop stick in box and glue to the front of the sticky note box.
6. Place the stick note pad inside.
7. Colour the top paddlepop sticks with felt pens to finish it off.
8. Once dry, cut around the base of the box to size.
Other Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014