This is a variation on the coconut bread I often make. Great for an afternoon treat or I often make it in mini size for the lunch box.
1 Cup SR Flour
1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1. Gently mix all ingredients until just combined with a large spoon.
2. Spoon into a lined muffin tray. Makes approximately 12 regular sized muffins.
3. Cook for about 20 min in 170°C (325°F) oven.
Moist, dense and delicious. Plus so easy!
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015
- Lunch Box Story Friends – Woodlands - April 19, 2015
- GOOD CHOICE Sauces by Fountain - April 17, 2015