This is a variation on the coconut bread I often make. Great for an afternoon treat or I often make it in mini size for the lunch box.
1 Cup SR Flour
1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1. Gently mix all ingredients until just combined with a large spoon.
2. Spoon into a lined muffin tray. Makes approximately 12 regular sized muffins.
3. Cook for about 20 min in 170°C (325°F) oven.
Moist, dense and delicious. Plus so easy!
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015