Here’s a sweet Mother’s Day Card printable Fiona Chandler illustrated for me. It looks adorable on its own or coloured in by children. There are two different templates and there’s a link to print them below:
1. Print the template
2. Cut around rectangle section.
3. Fold in half.
4. Colour in if desired.
5. Write your message inside.
Click the picture bellow for the PDF file printabl
Click the picture below for the PDF template.
The card is cute on its own or coloured in.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Lego Storage Ideas - February 1, 2015
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015