A cute Easter paper craft my girls enjoyed making. Love, love their designs!
Paddle Pop Stick
Light cardboard or paper (optional: laminate for added strength)
1. Print the template.
2. Colour in. (I laminated the designs…but I’ve done this activity before with just paper and it works well too).
3. Cut out the two pieces using scissors
4. I marked a dotted line on the base piece. Using scissors or a craft knife, make a slit.
5. On the top section, I marked a small dot mark as an indicator where to glue the paddle pop stick. Glue on the back and allow to dry.
6. Insert the paddle pop stick into the cut section and you have an egg that hatches.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015
- Muesli Bar Recipe (nut free) - January 21, 2015
- School Shoes for Kids (plus $250 Mathers/Williams Giveaway) - January 20, 2015
- DIY Miniature Grassy Hill in the Backyard - January 20, 2015