A cute Easter paper craft my girls enjoyed making. Love, love their designs!
Paddle Pop Stick
Light cardboard or paper (optional: laminate for added strength)
1. Print the template.
2. Colour in. (I laminated the designs…but I’ve done this activity before with just paper and it works well too).
3. Cut out the two pieces using scissors
4. I marked a dotted line on the base piece. Using scissors or a craft knife, make a slit.
5. On the top section, I marked a small dot mark as an indicator where to glue the paddle pop stick. Glue on the back and allow to dry.
6. Insert the paddle pop stick into the cut section and you have an egg that hatches.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Rainbow Flowers - April 25, 2015
- Cute Toy Canvas for Tween Study Space - April 25, 2015
- How Technology Has Changed Since We Were at School - April 21, 2015
- Mother’s Day: Cupcake Case Flower Arrangement - April 20, 2015