A cute Easter paper craft my girls enjoyed making. Love, love their designs!
Paddle Pop Stick
Light cardboard or paper (optional: laminate for added strength)
1. Print the template.
2. Colour in. (I laminated the designs…but I’ve done this activity before with just paper and it works well too).
3. Cut out the two pieces using scissors
4. I marked a dotted line on the base piece. Using scissors or a craft knife, make a slit.
5. On the top section, I marked a small dot mark as an indicator where to glue the paddle pop stick. Glue on the back and allow to dry.
6. Insert the paddle pop stick into the cut section and you have an egg that hatches.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016