I sometimes decorate hard boiled eggs with faces for the children’s lunch box. Around Easter, it’s fun to decorate eggs as an activity by using permanent markers or even regular textas. It’s easy and relative mess free.
Permanent Marker or crayons
1. Decorate the egg however you like!
–> Tip! Egg & Spoon Game!
Play an egg and spoon race with the colourful eggs in the backyard! The fun thing is the eggs will crack if you drop them which makes the game more dramatic!
Keeping and Storing
Hard boiled eggs (to eat) need to need to stored in the refrigerator (and shouldn’t be out of the fridge for more than two hours). If kept in their shells, the eggs will keep in the fridge for a week. *according to eatbydate.com
If you don’t plan on eating the decorated hard boiled eggs, display them somewhere in the house at room temperature for a few days before throwing out.
Decorate boiled eggs with temporary tattoos
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015