This pancake recipe is so easy, the kids can do it. There are only three ingredients.
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup milk
1. Whisk all ingredients together.
2. Cook pancakes to size over medium heat
3. Flip when golden.
We usually cook our pancakes on the BBQ and they turn out beautifully.
Kids kids favourite toppings is with a nob of butter, maple syrup and cream.
More Pancake Topping Ideas
- Maple Syrup & Cream
- Banana & Honey
- Melted Chocolate & Raspberries or Orange
- Jam & Cream
- Bacon & Maple Syrup
- Chocolate, Peanut butter & Banana
- Icing Sugar & Blueberries
- Sugar & Lemon Juice
- Pineapple & Vanilla Yoghurt
- Peanut Butter & Honey
- Hazelnut spread
- Peanut Butter & Choc Chips
- Mashed Banana & Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Cream Cheese & Apricot Jam
- Berry Coulis
- Tin Peaches & Custard or Cream
- Green apple, Walnuts & Sour Cream
- Butter & Brown Sugar
- Fresh Fruit & Vanilla Yoghurt
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- No Bake – Bedtime Teddies - September 20, 2016
- Disney’s Pete’s Dragon - September 8, 2016
- Bean Bag Games – How to Make No Sew Sock Bean Bags - September 7, 2016
- Getting Back into Exercise – Week 1 - August 31, 2016