Strawberry Hearts: I’ve been doing this for my kids on Valentine’s Day for over three years now. It’s simple, and really, you have to remove the stalk off the strawberry anyway!
- I sometimes thread the strawberries on a kebab stick and freeze them for a fun treat.
- Serve with melted chocolate or hazelnut spread
The following two tabs change content below.
Kelly loves life at both ends of the spectrum: wearing high heel shoes one day and hiking boots the next; sipping tea out of a pretty cup and slurping hot coffee from a camping mug; challenging herself physically and stopping for quiet unhurried moments to feel the wind on her face. Kelly and her husband Matthew seek to live a fun and adventurous life with their four children and pet bird.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015