A yummy nachos version for the lunch box.
- Corn chips
- Bean dip (with cream cheese)
- Carrot sticks
- Choc date ball
2 cans drained kidney beans
1 can tin tomatoes
1/3 – 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce (to taste)
Whizz all ingredients in a Thermomix or food processor until smooth.
This bean dip is delicious warm too. Place in a oven proof bowl, layer cream cheese over the bean dip and sprinkle a little grated cheese on top. Bake in a 180°C oven until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014