A yummy nachos version for the lunch box.
- Corn chips
- Bean dip (with cream cheese)
- Carrot sticks
- Choc date ball
2 cans drained kidney beans
1 can tin tomatoes
1/3 – 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce (to taste)
Whizz all ingredients in a Thermomix or food processor until smooth.
This bean dip is delicious warm too. Place in a oven proof bowl, layer cream cheese over the bean dip and sprinkle a little grated cheese on top. Bake in a 180°C oven until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016