I saved these bread shapes from the Egg in the Basket I made for dinner to use in the lunch box.
A little salt (optional)
1. Cut bread shapes out of bread using a cookie cutter. I used the left over bread for Egg in the Basket. You can also use the bread to make bread crumbs and use in this meatball or chicken meatball recipe.
2. Put a layer of baking paper down on an oven tray.
3. Lay bread shapes over tray.
4. Drizzle olive oil over all the bread.
5. Add a little salt if desired.
6. Cook in an 160°C oven for about 15-20 minutes, until the bread is golden and crisp.
I made these the night before and kept in an air tight container to use in the lunch box of the morning. Went down a treat with the kids.
Another Lunch Box Idea
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016