This simple paddle pop stick puzzle is an easy and fun idea for younger and older kids. Older kids could enjoy doing more detailed drawings. Great for travelling.
10 Paddle Pop (Popsicle) Sticks
Drawing materials (crayons, permanent markers, texta and pencils)
1. Lay 10 paddle pop sticks down. Use a paddle pop, ruler or another straight object and ensure the paddle pop sticks are in line.
2. Place a piece of masking take over the sticks to hold them in place.
3. Turn the paddle pop sticks over.
4. Draw a picture.
5. Take the tape off and put in a zip lock bag, envelope or small box or bag.
Tip: to make it easier for younger kids, number the paddle pop sticks down the bottom.
More Paddle Pop Stick Craft
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014