How to brighten the eyes
My eyes often have that “I’m tired” look. Probably because I AM often tired. Ha! I have this ultra quick and subtle way to brighten my eyes and it only takes a few minutes to apply.
Nude eye liner
Silver eyeliner or eye shadow
Nude eye shadow
After applying foundation:
- Apply concealer under the eye.
- Brush nude/campaign colour eye shadow on the entire eye lid, right up to the eyebrow line.
- Draw skin coloured (nude) eyeliner on the bottom eye lid.
- Press silver eye shadow into the inner corner of the eye.
- Coat eyelashes with one layer of mascara.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015
- Muesli Bar Recipe (nut free) - January 21, 2015
- School Shoes for Kids (plus $250 Mathers/Williams Giveaway) - January 20, 2015
- DIY Miniature Grassy Hill in the Backyard - January 20, 2015