Saw this. Liked it. Tried it. Worked brilliantly. Kids loved it. Sharing it.
Paddle Pop sticks (I have used plastic spoons before too)
Small yoghurt tubs (the petite ones work especially well)
1. With sharp knife, puncture a small hole in the yoghurt lid.
2. Insert paddle pop (Popsicle) stick.
3. Freeze overnight.
4. When ready to use, run the base of the yoghurt container (without wetting the top seal) under hot tap water for about 30 seconds.
5. Lift off seal around the paddle pop stick and easy the pop out of the container. If it does not come out easily, run it under hot water for a few more moments.
The easiest frozen yoghurt ice cream snack eva! Perfect for after school snack in summer!
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015