This paper weight rock will add a splash of colour to Dad’s desk. The secret to a great paper weight is finding a good sized rock that has a flat-ish bottom so it sits well.
Smooth rock that sits fairly flat
Paint Pen (or permanent marker)
1. Paint rock. Allow to dry.
2. Use a paint pen (or permanent marker) to write the word DAD on the rock
3. Optional: for a nice finish, once the rock is dry, coat with a product like Jo Sonja’s Gloss Varnish – Indoor & Outdoor Use
Tip: For something fun, write Dad Rocks! (pun intended)
Other Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014