Cup of water for rinse brushes between colour changes
Paper Towel (to wipe off excess water from brush in between colour changes)
1. Spread newspaper or junk mail down on a table.
2. Paint frame.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Insert photograph (or picture drawn by the kids)
5. Wrap in handmade paper.
Display and enjoy!
Other Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014