Cup of water for rinse brushes between colour changes
Paper Towel (to wipe off excess water from brush in between colour changes)
1. Spread newspaper or junk mail down on a table.
2. Paint frame.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Insert photograph (or picture drawn by the kids)
5. Wrap in handmade paper.
Display and enjoy!
Other Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016