Cup of water for rinse brushes between colour changes
Paper Towel (to wipe off excess water from brush in between colour changes)
1. Spread newspaper or junk mail down on a table.
2. Paint frame.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Insert photograph (or picture drawn by the kids)
5. Wrap in handmade paper.
Display and enjoy!
Other Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Lego Storage Ideas - February 1, 2015
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- 10 Ways to Entertain Kids on a Road Trip - January 24, 2015