Dad can pop this photo in with the pens. It’s an interesting way to display a photo of the kids and it’s easy to make too!
Paddle-pop (Popsicle) stick
1. Print a favourite picture of the kids. For this craft, it works best to use a portrait picture of kids standing close together, like the one I used below.
2. Cut around the outline of the figures and glue to the top of a paddle pop stick (allowing a large portion of stick to stick out the bottom so it can sit in a pen holder).
3. Write Happy Father’s Day (plus the date) on the end of the stick with a pen. It can also be used as a bookmark.
Other Father’s Day Craft Ideas
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016