I adore the glamour of the early 20th century, and for an afternoon, I played dress up. It was so much fun! It reinforced to me how much I enjoy pretty things, and the importance of weaving little snippets of time to put a flower in my hair, wear lip gloss and decorate the table with posies. Just throwing little bits of happiness everywhere!
Last week, I took part in a photo shoot with a group of five mums in business for a feature in the next issue of Talking Mums Magazine. I asked Bethaney, the editor of the magazine, if I could share a few sneak peek pictures with you, because who doesn’t love a bit of vintage glamour!?
Miranda Dress With Bethaney from Talking Mums
What I’m wearing
Dress from: MissMel
Props by: Tash from Whimsy Petite Styling
Inside the issue
Talking Mums Magazine celebrates and supports mums in business and Bethaney‘s creative talent is all over this issue. Below are some highlights:
- Learn how to organise your business and office space over the Christmas break
- Be inspired by other mums in business success stories
- Get in one the conversation with our vintage style Q & A photo shoot with 5 successful mums in business
- Read about the difference of running an online store compared to a physical store
- Meet Mel from Billycart Markets and her gorgeous new store
- Alli from Motivating Mum shares her top tips
- Plus much more including DIY home decor ideas, Christmas gift and food ideas, fashion, beauty and hair and more!
If you’re a mum in business, or would like to know more about working from home or starting a business, head over to the website and look around. This issue is going to be fabulous! Can’t wait!
On the cover
I’m here on the cover with the absolutely lovely Vanessa from Dolly Vardens. She’s just such a delightful person.
Click the picture for more info
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016