This Small Thing

October 24, 2012

The bleep of my phone said there was a new SMS waiting for me to read.  What I found was this short video SMS from my husband.  There are no words. It’s just a video of him walking along the corridor at his work.  I couldn’t help but smile.  It was sweet, and spontaneous. And I felt like in a way, I was there walking with him for a moment. Cute huh?

This small thing made my day.

CATHNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 10:05 am

LOVE

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 11:54 am

sweet huh? x

TheresaNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 10:16 am

you are pregnant I hope :) x

KellyNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 10:41 am

Haha! My hubby is a Dr so this is at his work. I’m def not pregnant lol

MarinaNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 11:45 am

Funny. Hubby once sent me a video explaining why when we are on trains we see the workers seemingly sitting around doing nothing.
He’s an excavator operator and was sitting in the machine quite close to the lines, it was pretty quiet then – WHOOSH – the train wizzed past, I almost dropped my phone lol!
It’s nice to know they think about us during the day too :)
Oh and great article in Indugle Mag – it was nice to read some more about your life and what brought you to Be A Fun Mum :)

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 11:57 am

Ha. That’s adorable! Love it! It’s interesting to see them at work, isn’t it?

Yeah, the ladies at Indulge are lovely. It’s a great issue! :D

Ness @ One Perfect DayNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 3:47 pm

So beautiful. It’s like you’re sharing a virtual “comfortable silence.” :)

Sam StoneNo Gravatar October 24, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I love these moments. It is moments like these that make it all worthwhile.

Nicole GrantNo Gravatar October 25, 2012 at 7:57 am

Love it! It would have been funny if someone came in the opposite direction. They would be wondering what on earth he is up to!

Renee VeldmanNo Gravatar October 25, 2012 at 5:55 pm

That’s lovely – you two are so cute. Thank him for also being ok with it being shared with us, so nice x