Cute, and so easy: this reindeer craft is a fun gift to make for friends.
What you need
2 x Candy Canes
Brown string or wool (about a metre)
2 x google eyes
Red jewel nose (or hole punch red cardboard)
1. Tape the two candy canes together with sticky tape, parting the hook part at the so they look like antlers.
2. Wind string around the middle of the candy canes. Make the string section about 4-5 centremetres wide.
3. Finish the string by feeding it in between the candy canes and winding it around a few times.
4. Using craft glue, affix the google eyes and nose in place on the string section.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- A Child-Sized City, Run by Kids: KidZania in Dubai - January 27, 2015
- Family Internet Safety - January 26, 2015
- Coffee with Tea: House Tour - January 23, 2015
- Muesli Bar Recipe (nut free) - January 21, 2015