I wear makeup most days because it makes me feel fresh and confident. I’ve experimented with many types of makeup and different ways to apply it, and have fine tuned my everyday look in under 2 minutes. By applying my makeup in layers, it lasts all day but still looks natural. This means I use moisturiser, then a base reflector, then powder — all very quick to put on. The products I use are pretty fail safe too, so I can work with them fast. For example, I prefer loose powder foundation to liquid for everyday because it’s quicker to put on and you can’t really get it wrong.
My Everyday Make Up Tools
1: Moisturise: trilogy Face Care — Vital Moisturising Cream
2: Correct & Brighten Base: L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream
3. Concealer: MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW25
5. Blush: Estee Lauder Natural Cheek Color 06 Rose Desire (which they don’t make anymore) Brush: MAC 107SE
6. Eyebrows: Minenesse 24 HR Brow Lift & Shape Mascara
7. Mascara: I’m just using a cheap brand but my favourite is Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Mascara
8. Lips: BH Cosmetics 32 Colors Lip Pallet
If I’m going somewhere special, I add…
9. Eyeliner: MAC Eye Khol A19
10. Eyes shadow: BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Eye Pallet — #3rd Edition
I did this video with my camera, so I couldn’t see what I was doing but my makeup still turned out…it’s that easy. The actual application process only takes me 2 minutes.
What I’m Wearing
Necklace is from Kellie Christie
Top by Mix Apparrel