Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion: I remember reading it when I was a child and love for the book continues now with my own kids.
I recently met Kristena who runs a gorgeous online shop, AnoukAnoo. Not only does AnoukAnoo stock Harry the Dirty Dog T-Shirts, but all kinds of funky things, including Lego, The Hungry Caterpillar, Charlie and Lola, Miffy, Gruffalo, Pride and Prejudice, Shaun the Sheep and more.
I LOVE this kind of stuff. It makes me feel like a kid again, it’s a little quirky and, well, just really cool. I am sharing the love though the chance to win a $40 gift voucher to at the online AnoukAnoo store. Details on how to enter are at the end of the post.
Harry The Dirty Dog
My son loves this book and his eyes lit up when I showed him the shirt.
“Mum! I have the same book!” he said as he ran to get the book from the shelf.
Pride and Prejudice
More Cool stuff
A look at some of the many cute products available. Perfect for Christmas gifts.
1. Green eggs and Ham Dr Suess Shirt 2. Two Green Fish Dr Suess Shirt 3. Gruffalo Backback 4. Shaun the Sheep Cushion 5. Lego Head Sorter 6. The Hungry Catterpillar Lunchbox 7. Charlie and Lola Plush 8. Miffy Plush
I am giving away an AnoukAnoo $40 gift voucher to giveaway one reader. To enter, visit AnoukAnoo (click the picture below) and come back here and leave a comment below about your favourite product. Also, you can like AnoukAnoo on facebook below.
1. Australian residents only 2. Winner will be drawn randomly 3. Winner will be notified by email and if no response is received within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn 4. Giveaway open from 28 July to 4 August 2012. 5. This competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary T Shirt for my son. This is not a sponsored post; I love the products and it was a pleasure to write about them. All views are my own.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- No Bake – Bedtime Teddies - September 20, 2016
- Disney’s Pete’s Dragon - September 8, 2016
- Bean Bag Games – How to Make No Sew Sock Bean Bags - September 7, 2016
- Getting Back into Exercise – Week 1 - August 31, 2016