These two younger kids of mine are good friends (most of the time). Can you see it? At the last grocery shop, I purchased a few wooden spoons to use in an easy craft.
Yes, my daughter IS wearing a Santa T-shirt in May. Don’t judge me. Ha!
Google eyes (optional)
1. For the hair, cut lengths of wool and tie a knot in the middle.
2. Plait either side and tie a knot in the end to avoid unravelling.
3. Draw on (or glue) eyes, mouth and hair.
- Birthday party craft
- Middle of table decoration — make 4 or 5 and place in a small vase to decorate table
- Attached string to the back with glue and hang on the wall
- Use as a card — write on the back and place on the outside of a present
- Puppet show
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Backyard Hurdles - October 25, 2016
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016