This is a healthy and delicious afternoon tea I made with the children this week. They monstered it!
150 mls mild salsa
1/2 cup tin corn
1/2 cup kidney beans
3-4 wholemeal pita breads (toasted wholemeal pita bread tastes the same as white)
Olive oil spray
1. Cut the Pita bread into bite sizes and place on a tray covered in baking paper.
2. Spray with olive oil.
3. Put in a 200C oven for about 7 minutes until the bread starts to brown slightly.
4. In a bowl, mix together the salsa, beans and corn. I like dip chunky so my measurements reflect that. Just adjust the quantities until the consistency is as you like.
Heathy, easy and yummy. A great snack for afternoon tea on a winter day. Good for the lunch box too.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Outdoor Christmas Ideas - December 17, 2014
- Book Review: Bully On the Bus - December 17, 2014
- Christmas Wish List Printable (Want-Need-Wear-Read) - December 14, 2014
- Life-Sized Gingerbread House - December 13, 2014