We are having a ball with our Milk Bottle Lid collection. Another way you can use these handy objects is as board game pieces. Simply cut around the faces — about the size of a 20 cent piece — of photographs (I put a collection of pictures into Word document before printing them out on one A4 page). Then all you need to do is press the photo circle into the milk bottle lid.
I found the printable Snakes and Ladders game (free!) here. Simply print out the two sides of the board on two different pieces of A4 paper and then sticky tape them together.
Fun for a weekend play or a board game night.
Brilliant for travel because all you need to do is:
1. Fold the piece of paper;
2. Put in a zip lock bag with the milk bottle lids and a dice;
3. Pop it in a bag; it takes up no room at all!
Naughts and Crosses is fun to play with milk bottle lids too. Click the picture to find out more.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Corn Fritters - March 26, 2015
- Nest Cupcakes - March 24, 2015
- Plastic Egg Faces - March 24, 2015
- Beautiful Mother’s Day Gift: Your Child’s Handwriting on a Necklace - March 22, 2015