Live Blogging: What I’m Wearing

February 17, 2012

Live Blogging: Hilton, Auckland — 5:30 am Brisbane time / 8:30 am Auckland time

It’s a glorious day for a drive!  I’m just about to check out of the hotel and then I’ll be off on the Ford Kuga Road trip.  I’m already in love with Auckland and am looking forward to seeing more of the North Island.  Any New Zealanders out there?  Your country is pretty special.

view from Hilton, auckland

Below is one of those awkward I’m-taking-a-photo-of-myself shots.

What I’m Wearing: I dressed for comfort because I’ll be sitting in a car for a while.  I’ve opted for black stretch pants, Mix white tank top, long grey cardi (also from Mix) and a red scarf for a bit of colour. The sunglasses are from Mix too.  Yes, I’ve been totally sucked in by the buying-clothes-with-my-groceries concept.

what I'm wearing

Other Posts in this New Zealand Live Blogging Series

1. New Zealand Road Trip with Ford Kuga

2. What the Viaduct Harbour Taught Me Today

3. First Bubble Bath in a Decade

4. A Sunrise

5. What I’m Wearing

6. Home Again

Matthew BurstowNo Gravatar February 17, 2012 at 6:15 am

You are a major hottie!!

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar February 21, 2012 at 11:46 am

Wish you came too! You would have loved it Matty.

MarciaNo Gravatar February 17, 2012 at 6:23 am

You look gorgeous Kelly. I’m completely in love with your hair, it looks fantastic.

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar February 21, 2012 at 11:45 am

Thanks Marcia. My hairdress is just fabulous. She is so good at making my hair very easy to look after. This time, she put some splices of colour through it but she worked under my hair so there will be no root regrowth.

SheriNo Gravatar February 17, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Woo hoo! Gotta LOVE the first commenter! Although I am a little late following your trip, it looks like it was a lot of fun! Your photos are wonderful–yet again, and of course the photo of yourself is amazing! What a beaut! (Isn’t that what they say in Australia? LOL) Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you, my friend! Glad to know you are back home again. xo

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar February 21, 2012 at 11:48 am

Yep, we do say Beaut sometimes…or Beauty Mate! ;) . haha.

Mrs K @ MummybrainNo Gravatar February 21, 2012 at 10:13 am

Oh, I’m in New Zealand! Are you still here? I’d love to meet you :) I’m in Auckland!

Kelly Be A Fun MumNo Gravatar February 21, 2012 at 11:43 am

I wish! I’m back home again now. What a shame! I would have been lovely to catch up for a cuppa. What are you doing in Auckland?