This play scene I made with my children, was inspired by the Rainbow Tree above. Below is how we made it.
How to make a Rainbow Tree
1. Find a stick with a lot of twigs on it and place inside a small cup or container.
2. Keep the twig steady by filling the cup with dirt, play dough or small rocks.
3. Rip of pieces of crepe streamer and tie on to the twigs.
The tree can be played with alone, or used to decorate a bedroom. The Rainbow Tree can also be used in a play scene; this is how we put ours together.
The Rainbow Tree
Magical figures like princess, mermaid, horses, unicorn, dragon
Shells as dishes
Fill shells with beads, buttons and sequence
Cup of water with a mermaid
Warning: Not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Latest posts by Kelly - Be A Fun Mum (see all)
- Where to Design Your Own Sports Shirts - October 21, 2016
- Bring You, Embrace the Stage, Invest in the Moments - October 21, 2016
- How to Make Candy Flowers - October 21, 2016
- A Mural - October 17, 2016